1. In a small bowl mix together Dijon, apricot jam, ginger, rice wine vinegar, olive oil and pepper.
2. Place the pork in a sealable bag, pour the marinade over the pork and toss to coat evenly. Marinade pork in the refrigerator overnight.
3. Remove pork from marinade place on a tray.
4. Bring spray bottle filled with water to barbeque to have handy. Remove one grill on one side of the barbeque.
5. Preheat barbeque to high (475°F-500°F) (246°C-260°C) on the side without a grill grate. Preheat the other side to medium low heat (325F) (162C).
6. Season the roast liberally with salt and pepper.
7. Move the wet plank over to the medium low side and place the pork on the plank fat side up. Close barbeque lid.
8. Slow cook for 1.5 hours, or until an instant read thermometer reads 150-160°F (65C-71°C) when inserted into the thickest part of the roast.
9. Continue to check the plank for any flare-ups and if so, spray with water.
10. Remove pork from grill and cover loosely with foil. Let the meat rest for 20 minutes before serving.
11. Carve in thin slices and serve.