1. First, toss the lamb meat in flour until lightly coated. Heat the grapeseed oil in a large pot on high heat.
2. Once the oil is nice and hot, work in batches and brown the lamb neck chops on both sides, approximately 1 minute per side.
3. Remove browned meat from pot, and deglaze with vegetable stock, scrapping the bottom of the pot with a spoon to remove any caramelized bits.
4. Return the neck chops to the pot along with all remaining ingredients except the peas.
5. Once the pot comes to a boil, cover, reduce to low heat and simmer for 2 hours, stirring occasionally. After 2 hours, remove all bones, season to taste with salt and pepper, then stir in the frozen peas.
6. Let curry continue to simmer, but now uncovered, for another 20 minutes.
Sweet Coconut Rice
1. For the rice, combine all ingredient in a medium pot on high heat, once mixture begins to bubble, reduce to medium heat, cover and let simmer until rice is cooked through, about 12-14 minutes. Keep warm on stove until you’re ready to eat!
2. To serve, make a bed of coconut rice on each plate and generously top with lamb curry. Serve with a lightly toasted bread like ciabatta to soak up any extra sauce on the plate!