1. On rimmed baking sheet, spread macadamia nuts, hazelnuts and sunflower seeds; toast in 350°F (180°C) oven or toaster oven for 9 minutes.
2. Sprinkle with coconut; toast, stirring occasionally, until nuts and coconut are fragrant and golden brown, about 3 minutes. Let cool.
3. Meanwhile, on separate rimmed baking sheet, toast sesame seeds, coriander seeds and cumin seeds, stirring occasionally, until sesame seeds are golden, about 8 minutes. Let cool.
4. In clean coffee grinder or mini food processor, chop nut mixture until fine with a few larger pieces. Transfer to bowl.
5. Add seed mixture to grinder; pulse until finely chopped. Add to nut mixture along with salt, ground cumin, pepper, cinnamon and cayenne pepper; stir to combine. (Make-ahead: Refrigerate in airtight container for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 1 month.) Makes about 3 cups.