600 g pizza dough
170 g brie wheel
2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
pinch salt and pepper
Jam (cranberry, fig or lingonberry)
Fresh figs and rosemary sprig (to garnish)
1. Divide dough into 75g pieces. Roll each into a tight ball; set aside. Using a sharp knife, remove top rind of brie.
2. Place brie, cut side-up, in centre of cast iron pan. Arrange pizza dough rolls around cheese.
3. In small bowl, combine melted butter, rosemary, salt and pepper. Brush butter mixture over pizza rolls.
4. Bake in 400°F oven until top of pizza rolls start to turn golden. Reduce temperature to 375°F; bake until pizza rolls are golden, hard on the outside and sound hollow when tapped, about 15 minutes.
5. Spoon a little jam over brie; top with fresh figs and garnish with rosemary sprig.
Source and Credits
Courtesy of Jennifer Bartoli