24 20-24 new baby potatoes (or 4 large potatoes)
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp Mrs. Dash Original Seasoning
3 rack 3 racks of lamb (approx 15-20 ribs)
1 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp prepared garlic (in a jar)
1 Tbsp prepared ginger (in a jar)
1 ½ tsp thyme leaves
⅓ cup apricot jam
1-2 Tbsp lime juice
Heavy aluminum foil
20-24 stalks asparagus (1 lb or 450 g)
1 Tbsp water
1 tsp Mrs. Dash Table Blend Seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 425º F (220º C)
2. Wash potatoes and place in a large bowl of cold water. Add oil to water.
3. Remove potatoes using a slotted serving spoon and place in a large oven-safe pan.
4. Potatoes will now be coated with a film of oil. Sprinkle spice over potatoes.
5. Place in preheated oven.
7. Set timer for 25 minutes.
8. When timer rings for lamb…
10. Add water and spice, then cover. Microwave at high for 5 minutes.
11. When timer rings for asparagus, dinner is ready.