1. Cut each tenderloin in half yielding four total pieces.
2. Sprinkle with allspice, salt and pepper, rubbing all over the pork.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat and sear pork on all sides, letting it cook for a total of 15 to 20 minutes for medium to medium well.
4. Remove from the pan and let rest on a rack, covered with foil until ready to serve.
5. Remove excess oil from skillet and then place back over heat.
6. Add pork scraps and sear.
7. Add water and deglaze the pan, scraping up any brown bits.
8. Simmer until the water has reduced and dissolved the brown bits into a quick flavourful broth.
9. Remove large pork scraps and pour in rum, cream and raisins.
10. Reduce again until the sauce has thickened.
11. Slice pork in half, on an angle and serve with the sauce.